You know what. I never ate Yee Sang before. Last Saturday my Big Bos held a Chinese New Year Open House at Sarawak Club Kuching. That was the first time I ate that thing. The first appetizer in every Chinese gathering. It taste yummy esp the strips of raw fish combine with nuts and the cuttlefish. aiyoo.. oishi desu ne~ Plus plus plus.. everyone of us received an ang pou!!! Wehehehe.
Look…Boss is approaching towards me. Angpou lai.. lai..hehehe..
My new family.. muhuhu
Tomorrow is my birthday. I remember my favourite character in Shopaholic series – Becky Bloomwood. There was a part in Shopaholic Ties The Knot where she made a wishlist for her wedding gift. I wish I could do the same for my birthday. Of course it won’t be granted. Same goes with Becky though. Haha.. Here’s mine..
Birthday Wishlist (That would never be granted)
- DSL Camera (I wish wish wish… to have one.. muhuu)
- MP4 player (to kill the boredom in the office.. duh!)
- Notebook (please let me have one.. )
- Bleach figurine – Abarai Renji(Or any other anime’s figurine.. muhuu0
- DVD sets of Japanese Drama (I’m addicted!)
- Books books.. more books (Sophie Kinsella, Natsuo Kirino, Cynthia Kadohata)
- Recovered from flu (demam indah.. )