Must read book!
I have finished reading Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella.
I guessed it is the best book from Sophie Kinsella (apart from the Shopaholic Series).
A synopsis :
When twenty-eight-year-old Lexi Smart wakes up in a London hospital, she’s in for a big surprise. Her teeth are perfect. Her body is toned. Her handbag is Vuitton. Having survived a car accident—in a Mercedes no less—Lexi has lost a big chunk of her memory, three years to be exact, and she’s about to find out just how much things have changed.
Somehow Lexi went from a twenty-five-year-old working girl to a corporate big shot with a sleek new loft, a personal assistant, a carb-free diet, and a set of glamorous new friends. And who is this gorgeous husband—who also happens to be a multimillionaire? With her mind still stuck three years in reverse, Lexi greets this brave new world determined to be the person she…well, seems to be. That is, until an adorably disheveled architect drops the biggest bombshell of all.
Suddenly Lexi is scrambling to catch her balance. Her new life, it turns out, comes complete with secrets, schemes, and intrigue. How on earth did all this happen? Will she ever remember? And what will happen when she does?
Lexi lost her 3 years of her memories. When she woke up, it’s already 2007. She only remembered her memories until 2004. This book is really interesting, it kept my mind wondering what had happened during the lost 3 years. Intriguing right.. If you want to know, read the book la. ahaha
After I read this book, I imagined myself in the story.
Three years before it would be 2006.
If I were Lexi, when I woke up I will still living in 2006 memories.
– I haven’t graduated
– Me and Dear-Dear officially declared our relationship
– I must have worried about my unfinished assignments
– Yaya Chan is our new family member
– I’m still stucked with fotopages, myspace & friendster. haha!
– I’m still a slim slim Juewa. ahaha
– I have Misz and Pepet.. (my pets)
– I might wondering whether I can finish my study
– I might wondering how far is the relationship of me & Dear-Dear will be..
– Still using the old Samsung flip handphone. haha
Ok now, imagine I woke up with only that memories in my mind. It will shocked me to find :
– I’ve already engaged to my Dear-Dear (I’d feel much happy bout this.. hik hik)
– I’ve a nephew (Adam Faris) and Yaya Chan is a grown little girl.
– I’m working at the company which is the job is not related with my field.
– I gained weight!
– I have a new pets Jamie and Taksin. Will be sad to found that Pepet has died.
– I’m using new Samsung slide handphone. wuhuu
– I wonder why I’m so weak.. (cause by injuring my knee and ankle..)
– I have wordpress account, I will be wondering why would I migrated from fotopages.
– I don’t have friendster account anymore, and now swap to facebook account.
– I might don’t know who are those blogroll link list belongs to.. hahahaha
After reading the book, I realised that keeping a diary/journal is the best way to refresh our memories.
And then, my blog is going to be one of the material during my therapy sessions….
Thanks to Sophie Kinsella, for reminding me that every memories that we have are so precious.
p/s: Miss my old blog.. http://darkshines.fotopages.com