Recently I found that mostly bloggers love to wrap up their weekdays activities into pictures. I’d love to try posting my week just like them. It will look more fun reading blog with pictures aye.
So here’s mine.
1. Hanging cubes – Found them at the Boulevard Mall, Kuching. I love perspectives. It’s been a while since the last time I took pictures.. huhu.
2. Amani Chan – This week she is 10 months. And now she is weight 10.2kg. muhuhu. Trying hard to stand up on her feet, non-stop talking and love teasing people. Her favourite words now “Daaap” (Sedap), “Tekkk” (Cantik..). She also loves to slap on people face. A hard one!
1. A cute Hari Raya Greetings Card from Ain. Thanks dear. I remember during my younger times, I love writing greetings card. We would bought the cards and wrote them during Solat Terawih. hehe…
2. August 2012 Drug – Yess. Another crime fiction from Lisa Gardner.
3. Recipe book – Eheh. I love pastry. Would love to try making the tart shell own my own. I’ve tried but always failed. Hopefully with this book, I can improve my skill.
4. Cutie brooch for Amani – It was from Ain. Can’t wait to attach on Amani’s baju kurung. 😉