Yesterday’s morning, I baked Macaroni Beef Pie.
Another first attempt from my recipe book.
When asking DearDear, how does he likes it? He said he’d still prefer the Fish Pie. The filling was more tender than this one.
Well as for this one, someone was asking me the recipe.
Actually, I copied the recipe from this link but I changed the name.
Macaroni Beef Pie
2 cups full cream milk
4 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp dry parsley
1 tsp dry basil
1 cube beef
I packet minced beef
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the minced beef with the spaghetti sauce. Rinse and set aside.
2. Boil the pastas for 5-6 minutes. Rinsed and set aside.
3. Beat all the milk, eggs, flour, parsley, basil and salt and pepper until well mixed.
4. Layer the base of pie with pasta and then followed by minced beef.
5. Pour the (3) into the mold.
6. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top of it.
7. Baked in 200% at 200 at 15-20 minutes.